GTA IV Mobile Edition #1









Here's the Game there are many bugs and Glitches (Sorry) 
I tried my Best to fix the shadows but it didn't fix.I will try to improve the game from next update! 
This Game is made only to Provide a small Experience of GTA 4
I am now currently working on 2 missions of GTA 4 guess the missions in the comments...  


▶ Features :

» GTA 4 Animations 
» Safehouse
» Varities of Clothes
» Ragdoll
» NPC's (4 only) 
» Infernus Car
» Two Parts of Liberty City ported
» Melee Combat
» GTA 4 Graphics
» Menu System


▶ Size:- 209 MB


▶ For Youtubers : ---

Please give credit in your video this would be enough for me. I would get motivation to improve my game.You can use the Video its Copyright Free!


▶Join Discord :- https://discord.gg/Pd97hhAtCa


▶Follow on Instagram: https://instagram.com/freaky_studios_

▶Contact: vinyasvasanthegde7@gmail.com


#FreakyStudios


 Stay Tunned for Next Update !!










5 Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's REAL, I've got it downloaded and I played it, it's very good this project

      Delete
  2. Nice graphic .....👍👍
    But need to fix lots of bugs and gleatches ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post